What Differentiates Big Eyes Coin From Other Cryptocurrencies Like Polkadot and Flow?

0

Recently, discussions about Web 3.0 and cryptocurrencies have been very popular. People (both those intending to enter the field and those who already operate in it) urgently need to keep up with the most recent trends and coins as the dialogues continue to broaden. In response to this conversation, the cryptocurrency market has become more diverse.

However, because there is so much choice, people sometimes need help deciding which coin to invest in.

This article will discuss the Big Eyes Coin’s merits as an investment choice in the cryptocurrency market and its potential to eclipse Polkadot and Flow as a top coin.

What Is The Big Eyes Coin?

Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is a community token that aims to safeguard an important region of the global ecosphere while also transferring money into the DeFi ecosystem. Big Eyes Coin wants to create a tightly connected ecosystem that will produce income and provide a portion to an organization supporting ocean conservation. The community is committed to increasing DeFi’s usability and acceptance on a global scale.

The network’s token, BIG, can be used for a number of different operations, including staking, buying liquidity pools, paying fees, receiving incentives, and carrying out NFT transactions. The token will be available for preorder from interested customers. The total supply of the token is restricted at 200,000,000,000. 90% of them will be up for presale to the general public, with the other 10% going through exchanges and the remaining 80% going through presale to the general public.

The remaining ten percent of tokens will be equally split between Big Eyes Coin’s promotional and charitable endeavors. By educating people about blockchain technology and its various applications through features like Big Eyes Swap, back-end systems, and collaborative learning, Big Eyes Coin aims to make decentralized finance available to everyone worldwide.

How Big Is Polkadot?

Polkadot is a Web3 that connects accessible and private blockchain systems, oracles, collaborative chains, and future technologies that have yet to be implemented. Through the Polkadot relay chain, Polkadot enables an internet where different blockchains can communicate data and transactions in an untrusted manner. By giving entrepreneurs the tools they need to create better alternatives, Polkadot aims to liberate society from its dependence on a flawed system in which powerful corporations take advantage of consumers’ trust.

On the network, those who own DOT tokens can exercise governance. Holders of tokens are rewarded for doing an excellent job through the game theory. By reducing their network ownership, this method deters hostile actors while elevating beneficial ones. The network’s security is ensured by doing this.

What of Flow?

Flow is a decentralized proof-of-stake blockchain intended to be the foundation for Web3 and the open metaverse, supporting the creation of consumer-scale decentralized applications, NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, PFP efforts, and other projects. Flow enables developers to explore and push the boundaries of Web3.

The native currency of the Flow network is FLOW. It is the only coin that may be staked, delegated, used to fund trading fees, and kept on the Flow platform. It is also the principal token for purchasing, selling, and trading assets and services on Flow.

For more information on Big Eyes Coin (BIG)

Presale: https://buy.bigeyes.space/

Website: https://bigeyes.space/

Telegram: https://t.me/BIGEYESOFFICIAL


Always conduct proper research when dealing with pre-sales of currencies and tokens. The information above does not constitute investment advice by CryptoMode or its team, nor does it reflect the views of the website or its staff. 


None of the information on this website is investment or financial advice and does not necessarily reflect the views of CryptoMode or the author. CryptoMode is not responsible for any financial losses sustained by acting on information provided on this website by its authors or clients. Always conduct your research before making financial commitments, especially with third-party reviews, presales, and other opportunities.