On October 23, the international organization Smile-Expo will conduct the second Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta – huge event with crypto discussions by blockchain specialists. The large-scale meeting of top industry experts will become the 50th anniversary event of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference series.
Malta belongs to the list of the most DLT-friendly countries and takes one of the top three places in crypto development.
Positive and encouraging ICO regulations, innovative bills with guidelines for the industry and companies moving their businesses to the island – are the signs of the successful technological development.
What is waiting for visitors?
The conference will be opened by Karim Babay – the investor, entrepreneur and the President of Intrinsic Value Investment Partners. IVIP is the New York based global investment management firm, and Babay has been investing in crypto for already four years. The specialist will explain how venture investors evaluate Blockchain startups’ ICOs and the value of their tokens years later.
Also, guests will have an opportunity to meet with 50 experts from top world corporations discussing the most topical DLT issues of today. Speakers will pay attention at such topics as blockchain in education, AML policy and cryptocurrency trading.
Apart from discussing financial sphere, professionals will turn to the innovative usages of DLT. Invited speakers will share knowledge about DLT integration into transportation, gaming industry, real estate sector, healthcare sphere and AI. Crypto specialists will provide the existing use cases and will emphasize the advantages of the technology’s innovative implementation.
The conference will also involve 5 panel discussions:
- Blockchain and IoT. The speakers will clarify the connection between DLT and IoT. They will highlight positive sides of these spheres’ cooperation and look at the future potential.
- The world Gets Tokenized. The shift in how business models are formed will be discussed within the topic. Experts will explain how companies turn to decentralization and talk about new business possibilities.
- Tales and Adventures of Blockchain Hacking. Crypto advisors will share reasons why DLT is attractive for hackers, discuss the types of attacks and give an insight into the typical pitfalls in cryptocurrency projects.
- ICO’s: Opportunity or Threat? Regulation of the DLT and ICO business. Talking about ICOs, crypto specialists will discuss how initial coin offerings are treated on Malta and present information about 3 latest bills issued in the country.
- Legal and Regulatory Challenges in Blockchain. As for regulations, speakers will examine Blockchian and GDPR compliance, compare crypto taxation in Malta, Switzerland and the United States, and elaborate on the potential regulatory future.
Demozone and pitch sessions
More than that, the event will feature the traditional demozone which will give space for crypto organizations to acquaint visitors with their latest ideas and new developments.
The conference will offer a chance to startups to find investments during pitch sessions. Also, guests will get a possibility to find new business partners and get new contacts for fruitful cooperation during the networking time.
The event will be coordinated by the international company Smile-Expo, which has already brought Blockchain & Bitcoin Conferences to 25 countries.
More information about the event and registration – on the official website of the conference.
This is a sponsored press release and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views held by any employees of CryptoMode. This is not investment, trading, or gambling advice. Always conduct your own independent research.
CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected] None of the information on this website is investment or financial advice. CryptoMode is not responsible for any financial losses sustained by acting on information provided on this website by its authors or clients. No reviews should be taken at face value, always conduct your research before making financial commitments.