Serum is proving to be an interesting blockchain to build decentralized exchanges on. It is a fast, cheap, and highly liquid solution to cater to traders. A few new upgrades are in development to make this ecosystem even more competitive.
Serum Continues to Evolve
- Building a decentralized exchange allows users to retain full control over their crypto assets at all times.
- It is a better version of centralized platforms, and one that is often much cheaper to boot.
- Several blockchains compete for traction in the world of DEXes, although not all of them will prove successful.
- Thanks to some initial support, Serum has quickly gained a fair bit of traction in this segment.
- In fact, several DEXes leveraging Serum technology are already in development, with varying degrees of accessibility to date.
- Moreover, it remains somewhat complex to get funds to Serum-based DEXes, a problem that is now slowly being resolved.
- Looking at the Sollet Solana SPL token wallet, an important first step has been taken.
- Integrating support for MetaMask – the top Ethereum wallet app – is a big step in the right direction.
- Users can convert between ERC-20 tokens and SPL tokens through Sollet at a 1:1 ratio.
- Once this step is completed, users can begin trading on the Serum DEX GUI right away.
- In a future update, users can convert arbitrary ERC-20 tokens to SPL tokens through Sollet.
Looking to advertise? We will gladly help spread the word about your project, company, or service. CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]