Loopring is one of the many layer-two solutions for Ethereum. Its zkRollup technology removes concerns regarding high transaction fees and delays. A new swap UI has been created by the community to make the Ethereum DEX more accessible.
Another Step Forward for Loopring
- Sending Ethereum transactions on the normal network is often incredibly expensive.
- Just a few weeks ago, the average transaction cost was well over $50, which isn’t acceptable.
- Solving this problem native through Ethereum’s protocol is seemingly impossible.
- Thankfully, there are solutions such as Loopring that offer significant advantages.
- Loopring leverages zkRollup technology to batch transactions and reduces gas fees to a bare minimum.
- Its technology has been widely praised, but accessing it can be tricky for newcomers.
- Addressing that situation is not impossible, but the overall community will play an important role in the process.
- Launching a new UI – which is open source – to access the Loopring Ethereum DEX is a big step forward.
- It highlights the potential of this layer-two solution for both desktop and mobile users alike.
- It is worth noting this doesn’t use the upcoming L2 AMM support that is part of Loopring 3.6.
- The Loopring DEX supports most of the popular ERC20 tokens, including YFI, CRV, BAND, LEND, BUSD, and others.
Looking to advertise? We will gladly help spread the word about your project, company, or service. CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]