Loopring is one of the many layer-two solutions for Ethereum. Its zkRollup technology removes concerns regarding high transaction fees and delays. A new swap UI has been created by the community to make the Ethereum DEX more accessible.
Another Step Forward for Loopring
- Sending Ethereum transactions on the normal network is often incredibly expensive.
- Just a few weeks ago, the average transaction cost was well over $50, which isn’t acceptable.
- Solving this problem native through Ethereum’s protocol is seemingly impossible.
- Thankfully, there are solutions such as Loopring that offer significant advantages.
- Loopring leverages zkRollup technology to batch transactions and reduces gas fees to a bare minimum.
- Its technology has been widely praised, but accessing it can be tricky for newcomers.
- Addressing that situation is not impossible, but the overall community will play an important role in the process.
- Launching a new UI – which is open source – to access the Loopring Ethereum DEX is a big step forward.
- It highlights the potential of this layer-two solution for both desktop and mobile users alike.
- It is worth noting this doesn’t use the upcoming L2 AMM support that is part of Loopring 3.6.
- The Loopring DEX supports most of the popular ERC20 tokens, including YFI, CRV, BAND, LEND, BUSD, and others.