A lot of projects built on top of Ethereum are running into gas fees problems. Gnosis is the latest to acknowledge this pressing problem. Partnering xDai to offset this problem is a necessary change.
Gnosis Taps xDai for Sustainability
- Operating on Ethereum’s main network has proven to be a headache when transaction costs rise significantly.
- In recent months, there have been numerous incidents affecting any project on the blockchain.
- For Gnosis and its users, the higher transaction cost is posing a lot of concerns.
- Making low-value transactions on Ethereum is, from an economic point of view, no longer feasible.
- Unfortunately, this will also mean that some projects may see less adoption than what they had initially expected.
- For Gnosis, teaming up with xDai is a solid decision.
- This Ethereum sidechain is designed for fast and cheaper transactions, combined with a developer-friendly environment.
- As part of the partnership, Gnosis has obtained STAKE Governance token through a proportional investment.
- These tokens will remain locked for 12 months.
- Following this partnership, Gnosis users can expect to see existing products launch on xDai, including the DEX, multiisg wallet, and token framework.
- It is very likely other Ethereum projects will need to explore scalable solutions to keep transaction fees low.
- Luckily, solutions such as xDai and many others can make this happen.
None of the information on this website is investment or financial advice and does not necessarily reflect the views of CryptoMode or the author. CryptoMode is not responsible for any financial losses sustained by acting on information provided on this website by its authors or clients. Always conduct your research before making financial commitments, especially with third-party reviews, presales, and other opportunities.