Dash is expanding its reach in the payments industry. The FastPass network caters to professional traders and provides an enhanced user experience.
- The FastPass network comprises dozens of strategic partners, with more to be added in the future.
- All partners receive accreditation for providing an enhanced user experience through the integration of ChainLocks or InstantSend.
- Key partners include Coinbase, Liquid, Hummingbot, WhiteBIT, and several other exchanges and service providers.
- Traders will be given access to many different tools, including OTC, trading bots, lending, staking solutions, and so forth.
- Through FastPass, users can deposit, withdraw, and trade Dash faster and in a more secure manner than ever before.
- Because of Dash’s near-instant transactions, trading bots will continue to play a role of importance.
- Educational Dash content is being built to simplify and consolidate the available information regarding the FastPass Network into articles and videos.
- Accessing the trading portion of the network can be done here. The educational side is still in development, and should go live in early October 2020.
Please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. CryptoMode is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.