Popular banking outfit Curve continues to expand its presence in Europe. The bank’s native payment card now works with Google Pay in 14 countries, with more to be added in the future.
- Users in 14 different European countries can now use their Curve card – either Mastercard or Visa version – in a contactless manner.
- Initially available to the UK, the functionality through Google Pay now includes regions such as Belgium, Denmark, Spain, and Italy.
- Europe has noted a strong increase in mobile payments, and Curve is intent on driving adoption higher.
- The banking outfit has a competitive edge over most major banks in Europe, as those don’t always support Google Pay.
- Customers of such banks who own a Curve card can still enjoy all the benefits Google Pay provides at terminals, online, or in a contactless manner.
- This rollout can make payments simpler for millions of Europeans
- Bringing contactless payments to those who normally can’t access it highlights the need for strong competition among financial service providers.
CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected] None of the information on this website is investment or financial advice. CryptoMode is not responsible for any financial losses sustained by acting on information provided on this website by its authors or clients. No reviews should be taken at face value, always conduct your research before making financial commitments.