Alternative cryptocurrencies often struggle to get listed on trading platforms. For Electroneum, that situation is slowly changing for the better. Its recent listing on Changelly can be a major boon, as it makes ETN a lot more accessible.
Electroneum on Changelly
- Changelly provides services to millions of people around the world by supporting over 160 cryptocurrencies and 48 fiat currencies
- Users interested in buying or selling Electroneum can swap the asset between all of the supported markets at their own leisure
- Changelly is a non-custodial exchange and users are not required to create an account, further lowering the barriers to entry.
- Aggregating prices and liquidity from multiple custodial exchanges and trading platforms has elevated Changelly to a higher level. Adding Electroneum to its platform only reinforces the company’s position in the market.
- The company is also running a fiat-to-crypto marketplace to merge the best crypto offers from different fiat providers. For the end user, this makes it easier to compare rates and limits, providing the most bang for the buck when buying ETN.
- Freelancer platform AnyTask, which is a flagship service of the Electroneum ecosystem. It allow anyone to create or purchase tasks with ETN in the coming weeks.
- Using ETN to send money anywhere in the world is vastly cheaper than using other traditional currencies. Transactions can be completed for a friction of a cent and will complete very quickly.
- To date, Electroneum remains the only mobile-oriented crypto app with a competitive instant payment system.
- The popular currency provides services to over 4 million users, a number likely to increase with the support of Changelly.
Looking to advertise? We will gladly help spread the word about your project, company, or service. CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]