Bridging the gap between different blockchain can lead to new innovations. Bluzelle, through its native Bridge solution, offers a relayer between Ethereum and Cosmos. A major development for the industry, and one that benefits all parties evolved.
The Power of the Bluzelle Bridge
- Bluzelle has a native dual-token system: the native chain is based on Cosmos, but there are also ERC-20 BLZ tokens that need to be maintained.
- Connecting the two ecosystems through the Bluzelle Bridge allows for more secure, stable, and automatic conversions of tokens between both networks.
- Competing solutions currently available to bridge the gap all seem to lack something: either stability is insufficient or the project is not production ready in its current form.
- The Bluzelle Bridge automated relaying between Ethereum and Cosmos, and will power millions of transactions.
- Ongoing growth of the Cosmos ecosystem will spawn many new blockchain networks, all of which require manual token swaps.
- These manual swaps – similar to how a one-way atomic swap looks – are a hurdle to broader adoption, as tokens are removed from their initial ecosystem altogether.
- The Bluzelle Bridge providers fully automated bi-directional exchanges between ERC-20 BLZ to Cosmos-based BNT and vice versa.
- This relayer is currently still being tested on the soft mainnet, allowing the team to collect feedback.
- As more users join the staking process and engage in automatic token conversions, the solution will come closer to its production-ready stage.
Looking to advertise? We will gladly help spread the word about your project, company, or service. CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]